Copyright © 2009 Victor Industries USA, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Job requirements include:
* Owning your own tools
* Valid Driver’s license and a safe driving record
* Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and highly motivated
* Being knowledgeable in air compressors, air dryers, vacuum pumps, etc. is a plus
Service Technician Responsibilities
* Assist with the Maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration, heating & air-
conditioning systems. Duties may include but are not limited to: performing preventative
maintenance, Compressor change assists, leak searching and coil washing. Demonstrate an
understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures including OSHA and
any local authorities governing requirements.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities
* Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems. Uses a variety of
hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications
to diagnose and repair units. Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement,
and modifications as needed or requested by customer. Prepares for on-site installation and
repairs by anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as